PowerMail 3.0.8 now available: includes 22 new features and enhancements, 19 bug fixes, qualified with Mac OS 9.1 in addition to a Mac OS X preview version (free feature upgrade for registered PowerMail 3 users !)
Whatis new in PowerMail 3.0.8:
- Authenticated STMP support
- Built-in HTML viewer
- Palm Desktop script support
- Microsoft Entourage import and export
Designed as a robust and sustainable alternative to ordinary Macintosh e-mail applications, PowerMail 3.0.8 is based on the PowerMail Engine(tm), a robust foundation for cross-platform e-mail clients encompassing 8 years of mail and directory experience.
Benefits for users include:
- Ultra-fast searching of e-mail archives using Sherlock(tm) technology
- Migration tools for importing message databases and address books with groups from Claris Emailer, Eudora, Netscape, Outlook Express 4.5, AppleShare IP, Unix mailbox, LDIF and more
- Ability to export and archive and messages and addresses in standard formats (Eudora, Netscape, Unix mailbox, LDIF, tab text)
- Multi-language text processing abilities based on Unicode (English, Japanese, Swedish, French, Hebrew, Russian, Arabic and 55 other)
- Modern, responsive and Mac-like user-interface
PowerMail is available for US$49. You can find more information at the CTM Development Web site.