Norada Corp. on Wednesday announced that its Web-based collaboration solution Solve360 now supports the use of Safari 2.0 in Mac OS X v10.4 and Safari 1.3 in v10.3. Solve360 provides e-mail, team scheduling, contact management and CRM tools, and personal and group file sharing. The company said that it will be adding integrated invoicing tools, archivable instant messaging and other new features next quarter.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- Apple Wants $15M from Patent Troll for Frivolous Lawsuit