Norada Corp. on Wednesday announced that its Web-based collaboration solution Solve360 now supports the use of Safari 2.0 in Mac OS X v10.4 and Safari 1.3 in v10.3. Solve360 provides e-mail, team scheduling, contact management and CRM tools, and personal and group file sharing. The company said that it will be adding integrated invoicing tools, archivable instant messaging and other new features next quarter.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April