Norada Corp. on Wednesday announced that its Web-based collaboration solution Solve360 now supports the use of Safari 2.0 in Mac OS X v10.4 and Safari 1.3 in v10.3. Solve360 provides e-mail, team scheduling, contact management and CRM tools, and personal and group file sharing. The company said that it will be adding integrated invoicing tools, archivable instant messaging and other new features next quarter.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday