Mac Ease has released an update for WebPrint Plus X, bringing it to version 1.5. WebPrint Plus is a printing utility that is designed to allow users to print selected bits of information directly from a Web site. The update ships with interface enhancements and improved coding. According to Mac Ease:
MacEase is pleased to announce the release of WebPrint Plus X 1.5 for OS X.
WebPrint Plus is already one of the highest rated utilities available for the Classic Mac OS, and now an even more powerful version is available for OS X!
WebPrint Plus X provides an easy-to-use, unique, and powerful set of universal tools for collecting, saving, printing, and editing information with the Mac that work in virtually any program (and on the Internet), that accelerate printing, that save users money by significantly reducing their use of consumables, that let users select and save or print anything from a single character to multiple pages, and that greatly improve usersi productivity when using their Macs!
NEW IN WEBPRINT PLUS X 1.5:
- WebPrint Plus can be made invisible
- WebPrintis universal keyboard shortcut for printing selected text also works when WebPrint Plus is not visible
- When using a low resolution monitor, WebPrint Plus automatically positions the Note window (itis always done this for other monitors)
- A Help menu has been added to WebPrint Plus. This provides users with an alternate way to access WebPrintis main built-in Help file and adds one-click access to WebPrintis new "Tips and Troubleshooting" Web page
- WebPrintis preferences now also can be accessed from the Application menu
- Numerous enhancements have been added to WebPrintis code
You can find more information about the WebPrint Plus X update at the Mac Ease Web site. WebPrint Plus X is available for US$34.95.