LAJ Design has released a new app iReplace 1.0. iReplace is a Web document search app designed for multiple search and replace items. iReplace features support for Plain Text files and expandable scanning. According to LAJ Design:
iReplace 1.0 is an application for advanced search and replace primarily for Web documents. iReplace allows you to specify multiple items to find and replace or just to search for those items. iReplace allows you to select special characters (such as ) and will replace those with the html equal for those items.
iReplace 1.0 Features:
- The ability to select an individual file or select a folder to scan
- Support for html Files (.htm;.html;.html;.asp;.php)
- Support for Plain Text files(.asc;.ascii;.text;.txt)
- Support for Rich Text Files (.rtx)
- Support for Tab Separated Files (.tsv)
- The Ability to pick which special characters to search and replace
- For the Registered user The Ability to save the current search list
- For the Registered user - The ability to load a saved search list
- For the Registered user No time limit
You can find more information about iReplace at the LAJ Design Web site. iReplace 1.0 is available for US$12.50.