WoodWind Software, maker of Adobe application plug-ins, announced on Friday that it plans to release Adobe CS3-compatible versions of its products later this spring. In addition to CS3 support, WoodWingis offerings will also be Universal Binary, allowing them to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The WoodWing product lineup includes Smart Connection Enterprise, Smart Connection Pro, Smart Layout, Smart Styles, Smart Catalog, Smart Hyphen and Smart Speller. Upgrade pricing has not been announced yet.
← Previous Article
The Iconfactory released an update to its Mac OX X monitoring utility, iPulse version 2.1.8 on Thursday.
Next Article →
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet will be sharing some of his favorite Mac tips and tricks during a special event…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch