WoodWind Software, maker of Adobe application plug-ins, announced on Friday that it plans to release Adobe CS3-compatible versions of its products later this spring. In addition to CS3 support, WoodWingis offerings will also be Universal Binary, allowing them to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The WoodWing product lineup includes Smart Connection Enterprise, Smart Connection Pro, Smart Layout, Smart Styles, Smart Catalog, Smart Hyphen and Smart Speller. Upgrade pricing has not been announced yet.
← Previous Article
The Iconfactory released an update to its Mac OX X monitoring utility, iPulse version 2.1.8 on Thursday.
Next Article →
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet will be sharing some of his favorite Mac tips and tricks during a special event…
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV