Blizzard updated World of Warcraft to version 1.10.2 Tuesday, a patch that includes a variety of small bug fixes, including a Mac-specific one. The fixes cover both character-specific changes and broader environment issues.
Blizzardis release notes:
World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.10.2
- Guild Recruitment channel functionality has been improved to be turned off for players already in guilds, and turned on for players not in guilds by default.
- Fixed a bug which caused players to drop from combat after destroying a totem.
- Fixed a soft-lock bug that occurred under certain conditions when players were near ships, zeppelins, elevators, and the Deeprun Tram.
- Arcane Power: This aura will no longer stack with Power Infusion. If you use it, Arcane Poweris aura will replace Power Infusionis aura.
- Ignite should now proc correctly when landing a critical strike with a fire spell.
- Holy Shock will now be guaranteed to crit when used offensively while Divine Favor is active.
- Eye for an Eye will now properly produce its damage effect on the attacking caster.
- Inner Fire: Rank 3 will no longer have charges consumed when Power Word: Shield is active.
- Power Infusion: This aura will no longer stack with Arcane Power. If you attempt to cast it on someone with Arcane Power, the spell will fail.
- Starshards: Ranks 1 and 2 inadvertently received too much bonus from spell damage, while Rank 7 received no bonus from spell damage. Each of those ranks are now fixed to receive the correct bonus.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Vanish from working properly under certain conditions.
- Seal Fate will now correctly provide a bonus combat point upon landing a critical strike.
- Improved Shadow Bolt will now proc properly after landing a critical strike with Shadow Bolt.
- Rage generated from Unbridled Wrath and Shield Specialization will now display properly in the combat log.
- Fixed a client crash caused by weather effects when running OS 10.3.9.
- Players should no longer become dismounted while riding through certain areas of the Undercity.
- Fixed a number of clipping issues and awkward turns discovered throughout various chained flight paths.
- Certain creatures in Eastern Plaguelands werenit providing reputation gain with the Argent Dawn. This has been fixed.
As of this writing, the world servers are still down (they should be back up by 2:00 PM EDT) for the weekly maintenance period. The update can be downloaded immediately, however. WoW updates are handled through the client itself, and start automatically once a player logs in.