Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, will be ditching his Segway temporarily to drive a hydrogen fuel cell-powered Hummer to the South Pole with Buzz Aldrin. Woz dropped the news in passing while speaking at the AlwaysOn conference at Stanford, according to Barrons. James Cameron plans to film the expedition in 3D.
← Previous Article
Eternal Storm Software announced the immediate availability of GimmeSomeTune 2.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Microsoft filed a patent infringement complaint with the International Trade Commission that claims Belkin is violating its U2 technology patent.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous