Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, will be ditching his Segway temporarily to drive a hydrogen fuel cell-powered Hummer to the South Pole with Buzz Aldrin. Woz dropped the news in passing while speaking at the AlwaysOn conference at Stanford, according to Barrons. James Cameron plans to film the expedition in 3D.
← Previous Article
Eternal Storm Software announced the immediate availability of GimmeSomeTune 2.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Microsoft filed a patent infringement complaint with the International Trade Commission that claims Belkin is violating its U2 technology patent.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More