Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, will be ditching his Segway temporarily to drive a hydrogen fuel cell-powered Hummer to the South Pole with Buzz Aldrin. Woz dropped the news in passing while speaking at the AlwaysOn conference at Stanford, according to Barrons. James Cameron plans to film the expedition in 3D.
← Previous Article
Eternal Storm Software announced the immediate availability of GimmeSomeTune 2.0 on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Microsoft filed a patent infringement complaint with the International Trade Commission that claims Belkin is violating its U2 technology patent.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories