SyncoRO Soft has released a new version of <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 2.0.4. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The update features schema enhancements and Eclipse plug-in improvements. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the release of the <oXygen/> XML Editor, version 2.0.4.
<oXygen/> XML editor supports XML, XSD, XSL, DTD. <oXygen/> brings together the top todayis technologies Java and XML. With a powerful Code-Insight and a flexible approach to XML editing it allows users to manage all XML related documents.
This minor release fixes several bugs and adds a series of improvements. Although it is not a major release it comes with a very important feature with respect to availability as from 2.0.3 version <oXygen/> can be run also as an Eclipse plugin.
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 2.0.4:
- Edit remote files
- Better presentation for errors and find results
- Link to specification for XML Schema errors
- Improve the validate support for Relax NG schemas
- Content completion driven by Relax NG Schemas
- Replace string accepts new lines
- Better console support
- Configurable editor background color
- XML perspective and XML project support for Eclipse
- Shortcuts for actions in Eclipse plugin
- Indent/unindent selection in Eclipse plugin
- Escape selection in Eclipse plugin
- Import from HTML available in Eclipse
You can find more information about the latest <oxygen/> XML Editor release at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor 2.0.4 is available starting at US$74.00.