SyncoRO Soft has released a new version of <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 2.0.3. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The update features bug fixes and other minor enhancements. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the release of the <oXygen/> XML Editor, version 2.0.3.
<oXygen/> XML editor supports XML, XSD, XSL, DTD. <oXygen/> brings together the top todayis technologies Java and XML. With a powerful Code-Insight and a flexible approach to XML editing it allows users to manage all XML related documents.
This minor release fixes several bugs and adds a series of improvements. Although it is not a major release it comes with a very important feature with respect to availability as from 2.0.3 version <oXygen/> can be run also as an Eclipse plugin.
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 2.0.3:
- Availability as Eclipse plugin
- Batch validation
- Validate with XML Schema while allowing external entities
- Improve the support for Relax NG
- Content assistant on request for entities
- Syntax coloring enhancements
- Perl 5 like regular expression groups support in search/replace
- Configurable menu shortcut keys
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Configurable selection colors
You can find more information about the latest <oxygen/> XML Editor release at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor 2.0.3 is available starting at US$74.00.