SyncoRO Soft has released an update for <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 1.2.4. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The update ships with several new features including improved XSLT error reporting and GUI enhancements. According to SyncoRO:
SyncoRO Soft has released version 1.2.4 of <oxygen/> XML Editor.
<oXygen/> XML editor supports XML, XSD, XSL, DTD. <oXygen/> brings together the top todayis technologies Java and XML. With a powerful Code-Insight and a flexible approach to XML editing it allows users to manage all XML related documents.
This release improves most of the oXygen features and adds new ones like configurable document templates and plugins.
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 1.2.4:
- Support for document templates
- Auto-completion of closing tags
- Smart indenting
- XPath supports both location paths and expressions
- Support for both tab and spaces for formatting
- Add a directory to project
- Improved error reporting for XSLT transformations
- The code-insight on XSL presents also the result document tags as substitutes for xsl:element
- Completely new graphics for the interface
- GUI updates
- Converter plugin
- Language tool plugin
- Open files associated with a project
- Enhance search in file with regexp and replace support
You can find more information about the <oxygen/> XML Editor update at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor is available starting at US$65.00.