The multi-function system utility, Xupport, was updated on Sunday with support for Intel-based Macs. In addition to Universal Binary support, it also includes an updated interface, improved logging, an improved authorization tool, and fixes several bugs. Xupport 3.2 is available for download at the Xupport Web site, and is priced at US$19.90.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi