The multi-function system utility, Xupport, was updated on Sunday with support for Intel-based Macs. In addition to Universal Binary support, it also includes an updated interface, improved logging, an improved authorization tool, and fixes several bugs. Xupport 3.2 is available for download at the Xupport Web site, and is priced at US$19.90.
← Previous Article
Developers Wincent Colaiuta and Alexander Stengel on Friday released Universal Binaries of their WinSwitch and MapMemo utilities, respectively.
Next Article →
BandmateLoops.com recently introduced several new Apple Loops Universal MiniPacks that are compatible with GarageBand, Logic, and several other audio editing…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories