The multi-function system utility, Xupport, was updated on Sunday with support for Intel-based Macs. In addition to Universal Binary support, it also includes an updated interface, improved logging, an improved authorization tool, and fixes several bugs. Xupport 3.2 is available for download at the Xupport Web site, and is priced at US$19.90.
← Previous Article
Developers Wincent Colaiuta and Alexander Stengel on Friday released Universal Binaries of their WinSwitch and MapMemo utilities, respectively.
Next Article →
BandmateLoops.com recently introduced several new Apple Loops Universal MiniPacks that are compatible with GarageBand, Logic, and several other audio editing…
Recent News See All »
- Coin Credit Card Launches Beta, Pushes Final Release to Spring 2015
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’