The multi-function system utility, Xupport, was updated on Sunday with support for Intel-based Macs. In addition to Universal Binary support, it also includes an updated interface, improved logging, an improved authorization tool, and fixes several bugs. Xupport 3.2 is available for download at the Xupport Web site, and is priced at US$19.90.
← Previous Article
Developers Wincent Colaiuta and Alexander Stengel on Friday released Universal Binaries of their WinSwitch and MapMemo utilities, respectively.
Next Article →
BandmateLoops.com recently introduced several new Apple Loops Universal MiniPacks that are compatible with GarageBand, Logic, and several other audio editing…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity