The multi-function system utility, Xupport, was updated on Sunday with support for Intel-based Macs. In addition to Universal Binary support, it also includes an updated interface, improved logging, an improved authorization tool, and fixes several bugs. Xupport 3.2 is available for download at the Xupport Web site, and is priced at US$19.90.
← Previous Article
Developers Wincent Colaiuta and Alexander Stengel on Friday released Universal Binaries of their WinSwitch and MapMemo utilities, respectively.
Next Article →
BandmateLoops.com recently introduced several new Apple Loops Universal MiniPacks that are compatible with GarageBand, Logic, and several other audio editing…
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More