Applicorn Software has announced the immediate availability of Xupport 3.4.5. The update allows the user to add individual files and folders to the copy item list for backups and more.
Changes in version 3.4.5 include:
- Backup interface allows to add individual files and folders to the copy item list
- Backup interface remembers custom configurations (Volumes, disks, copy items, ...)
- Resolves an issue when trying to cancel a disk cloning process (Leopard version)
- Resolves an issue when creating disk imaged for software restoration
- Resolves an issue when updating locked files and folders on a backup volume
- Improves time calculation when creating bootable backups or restore disk images
- Resolves an issue when deleting files and folders with admin privileges
- Provides an improved network optimizer (Leopard version)
- Provides additional dialogs to prevent unwanted system configurations (e.g. single user mode)
"Xupport is a multipurpose system utility for Mac OS X. It provides many features to configure hidden Mac OS X and Unix options, to increase system security and performance, to maintain and backup Mac OS X, and to dig deeper into the world of Unix. Xupport 3 is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), and is available as Universal Application for PowerPC and Intel Macs," Applicorn said.
Xupport 3.4.5 requires OS X Tiger or later and is priced at US$19.90.