Computer Support has released an update for Xupport, bringing it to version 1.2.4. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The maintenance update features minor enhancements and bug fixes. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 1.2.4 update released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 1.2.4:
- Enable "System file journaling" on any volume
- Unlimited volumes in SWAP file location and BACKUP section
- Independence of Xupport and apple utilities (except Terminal)
- Bugfix: Problem with volumes containing spaces in its names fixed
- Bugfix: "Show all files" function in backup window fixed
- Bugfix: Delay when opening "System" drawer removed
You can find more information about the Xupport update at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport is available for US$20.00.