Bobby Cronkhite Software has released an update for ZeboPhoto, bringing it to version 1.2.3. ZeboPhoto is an image utility designed for viewing and editing digital pictures. The update adds several new features including expanded browser previewing and bug fixes. According to ZeboPhoto:
Bobby Cronkhite Software announces the release of version 1.2.3 of ZeboPhoto, its popular image viewer/editor made with REALbasic.
ZeboPhoto is a utility for viewing and editing images conveniently.
Images are displayed without borders or enclosing windows, so as to give them a clean look on the screen. Effects are simply executed and quickly displayed. Also included is a handy basic word processor.
- Added previews in browser for some formats that previously didnit have one
- Updated icons in the browser and added missing ones
- Added preference to save setting of Show Invisible Files checkbox in browser
- Added more hot keys to browser slide show. Press the "H" key to Filp Horizontal; press the "V" key to Flip Vertical
- Added 5 new options for caption placement to browser preferences
- Added a more detailed explanation to the Help menu of the Screen Capture functions
- Added a Splash Screen
- and more...
You can find more information about the Zebophoto update at the Bobby Cronkhite Software Web site. ZeboPhoto 1.2.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available as donationware.