CDS advanced technology bv has released a maintenance update for LCedit+, bringing it to version 2.01. LCedit+ is a lighting editor app designed for use in theaters and museum environments. The new version has several bug fixes. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces the version 2.01 release of LCedit+, the advanced LanBox-LC lighting editor, for multiple platforms.
This release fixes some bugs and adds grabber support in the MacOS version.
- Fixture library with a selection of predefined fixtures.
- User definable fixture library support.
- User definable fixture presets.
- Larger buttons, and single fixture/control window.
- DMX controls with (user changeable) icons and DMX buttons.
- User definable stage icons.
- Intensity, and position indicators on the stage.
- Automatic assignment of channels
- Asynchrone communications including TCP/IP.
- CLI (command line input) key handling.
- User definable single key sequences.
- Command macros.
- Available for MacOS, OS X, and Win98/2000*
You can find more information about the LCedit+ update at the CDS advanced technology bv Web site. The update for LCedit is available free for download.