YENCO.COM has released an update for iKeeper, bringing it to version 1.5. iKeeper is a product information tracking app designed to store and modify several types of information. The update features numerous enhancements including improvements to internal coding. According to YENCO.COM:
After a very successful public beta period with lots of positive feedback and only a handful of minor issues reported, (which were all promptly corrected), the final release versions of carbonized YENCO.COM products for Mac OS X have begun today with the release of iKeeper 1.5!
iKeeper 1.5 enables you to rapidly enter, view, or modify internet and product information and quickly search through your records to find the information you need, when you need it.
The iKeeper 1.5 update includes the following new features:
- Carbonized for native Mac OS X support
- Full genuine support of Aqua and Platinum appearance
- Improved shareware registration code
- Improved preference file handling code
- Updated Software Update code
- Updated menu bar code
- International Date System Preferences support
- Improved overview code
- Improved search code
- Improved printing code
- Increased width of internet and product windows
- Fixed a bug when getting details from search results
- Improved internet launching code
- Updated help documentation
- Improved application and document icons
You can find more information about the iKeeper update at the YENCO.COM Web site. iKeeper 1.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available shareware for US$20.00.