Apple released OS X 10.9.1 on Monday. The maintenance release includes more Gmail fixes in Mail, Smart Mailbox reliability, a contact group issue in Mail, a VoiceOver problem with Emoji, and improved performance for shared links in Safari.
Apple's patch notes:
The 10.9.1 update improves the stability of your Mac, and is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users.
- Improved support for gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented the contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates shared links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
The patch notes in the Mac App Store also include a link to a KnowledgeBase article for this update, but that article is not yet live as of this writing.
OS X 10.9.1 is a 243MB download through the Mac App Store.
[Update: Apple has posted a separate download for OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update for MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Late 2013). It has the same patch notes posted above.]