Apple updated Safari to version 6.0.3 on Thursday. In addition to some bug fixes, the update includes improved performance for scrolling on Facebook.
Apple's patch notes in full:
- Improves scrolling on facebook.com
- Improves scrolling while zoomed in on a webpage
- Improves performance on webpages with plug-in content
- A fix for an issue that could cause the inaccurate appearance of an alert that bookmarks can't be changed
- A fix for an issue that could cause duplicate bookmarks to appear on an iOS device after editing bookmarks with Safari in OS X
- A fix for an issue that permitted users to access unfiltered search results when searching from google.com when Parental Controls are enabled
- A fix for an issue that could prevent Safari from restoring the last position on a webpage a user navigated back to
The update was included in as part of the OS X 10.8.3 update which was also released on Thursday. You can download it through OS X 10.8.3 through the Mac App Store.