Apple updated Logic Pro X to version 10.0.7 on Tuesday, an update that includes support for 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro models. The update also also adds new interface options and fixes several bugs.
Logic Pro X is Apple's professional digital audio workstation (DAW) for recording and mixing music.
Logic Pro X
Apple's patch notes in full:
- Now supports 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro models
- The current volume, pan, and send values for all selected tracks can now be inserted at the playhead position
- Enabling Low Latency Mode no longer creates sync issues for Drummer, Ultrabeat, Native Instruments Machine and other plug-ins with integrated step sequencers
- Automation can now be copied and pasted to any location using the Marquee tool
- Adds an option for MIDI volume and pan data to control the instrument plug-in instead of the channel strip
- Resolves several snap and alignment guide issues
- Various fixes that improve XML import and export with Final Cut Pro X
- Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility
The update is free for owners of Logic Pro X and can be found in the Mac App Store. The full version is priced at US$199.99.