Apple has posted a counter on the iTunes Store, beginning the march toward 10 billion songs sold. The customer who purchases the 10 billionth song will win a US$10,000 iTunes gift card. The contest page also lists the most-downloaded iTunes songs since the store opened in 2003: Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” tops that chart.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks