Apple has posted a counter on the iTunes Store, beginning the march toward 10 billion songs sold. The customer who purchases the 10 billionth song will win a US$10,000 iTunes gift card. The contest page also lists the most-downloaded iTunes songs since the store opened in 2003: Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” tops that chart.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad