Apple has posted a counter on the iTunes Store, beginning the march toward 10 billion songs sold. The customer who purchases the 10 billionth song will win a US$10,000 iTunes gift card. The contest page also lists the most-downloaded iTunes songs since the store opened in 2003: Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” tops that chart.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9