Apple has posted a counter on the iTunes Store, beginning the march toward 10 billion songs sold. The customer who purchases the 10 billionth song will win a US$10,000 iTunes gift card. The contest page also lists the most-downloaded iTunes songs since the store opened in 2003: Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” tops that chart.
Recent News See All »
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors