Apple has posted a counter on the iTunes Store, beginning the march toward 10 billion songs sold. The customer who purchases the 10 billionth song will win a US$10,000 iTunes gift card. The contest page also lists the most-downloaded iTunes songs since the store opened in 2003: Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” tops that chart.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates