Apple on Monday released an update for its latest 27-inch iMac, fixing a flickering problem that has plagued some users. It updates the firmware on ATI Radeon HD 4670 and 4850 video cards. The fix can be downloaded directly from Apple’s support site or via Software Update.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming