Apple on Monday released an update for its latest 27-inch iMac, fixing a flickering problem that has plagued some users. It updates the firmware on ATI Radeon HD 4670 and 4850 video cards. The fix can be downloaded directly from Apple’s support site or via Software Update.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless