Apple on Monday released an update for its latest 27-inch iMac, fixing a flickering problem that has plagued some users. It updates the firmware on ATI Radeon HD 4670 and 4850 video cards. The fix can be downloaded directly from Apple’s support site or via Software Update.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April