Apple on Monday released an update for its latest 27-inch iMac, fixing a flickering problem that has plagued some users. It updates the firmware on ATI Radeon HD 4670 and 4850 video cards. The fix can be downloaded directly from Apple’s support site or via Software Update.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today