Apple Remote Desktop 3.3 works with Mac OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard" beta builds, according to reliable reader reports. Prior to this release, Apple Remote Desktop would not properly work with Apple's upcoming Mac OS X update, but version 3.3 that was released on Thursday fixes this issue.
← Previous Article
The OmniGroup's OmniOutliner Pro 3.9 rolled out on Thursday with support for Apple's auto-save feature and the ability to export…
Next Article →
Apple released Logic Express 9, the pro-sumer version of its audio and music editing application, on Friday. The new version…
Recent News See All »
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It
- Apple Adds New Drummers and Kits to Logic Pro X, Improves EQ
- Want a Mac Pro this Year? Don’t Count on It [Updated]