Blizzard released a World of Warcraft patch to patch the last patch, released earlier this week. The company updated the massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMO) to version 3.2.2a, a patch whose only purpose was to fix some issues introduced the the 3.2.2 return-of-Onyxia patch.
The patch notes in full:
This is a minor patch to address specific issues relating to patch 3.2.2.
- Fixed an issue players were having with the 'Escape' key causing the Battleground queue window to close.
- Fixed an issue players were having when attempting to enter a Battleground while dead or in combat when already in a Battleground.
- Fixed the Wintergrasp zone map so it now correctly shows the status of all keep walls.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with ATI driver.
- Fixed the performance of certain spells that have transparent components.
The patch can be installed by simply logging into your WoW client.