RadTech released ClearCal AG (anti-glare) films for glossy glass displays this week. According to the company, the films greatly reduce the glare on glossy displays when used in brightly lit or outdoor environments.
ClearCal films combine a tempered 2-mil matte finished, anti-reflection layer, permanently laminated to a 3-mil flexible transparent base. A blemish-healing siliconized adhesive provides an optically-correct, yet easily removable bond that conceals existing surface defects like abrasions and scratches. The siliconized adhesive is permanently bonded to the base layer and will not leave any residue behind if later removed.
- Provides good impact protection for glass displays
- Significantly reduces glare in brightly lit or outdoor environments
- Reduces eyestrain, flares and reflections
- Blemish-healing siliconized adhesive layer conceals existing abrasions / scratches
- Can be removed, cleaned and reapplied several times
- Minimizes the appearance of oils and streaks if touched
- Also available for iPod touch and iPhone
Films are available from RadTech starting at US$19.95.