Cocoatech announced over the weekend an update for Path Finder to version 5.5. Path Finder is the company's Finder replacement for Mac OS X, and Cocoatech said that the code bases for Leopard and Snow Leopard versions of the software had grown so divergent that development would be split going forward. Version 5.5 is for Snow Leopard only, and includes mostly bug fixes.
The list of changes:
- Lots of code updates for Snow Leopard.
- Fixed running authorized copy/move operations for Snow Leopard.
- Fixed mounting password protected DMGs.
- Fixed More menu in the contextual menu.
- Fixed bugs in column view.
- Updated icon drawing code.
- Fixed QuickLook bugs.
- Fixed Menu Key Editor bugs.
- Fixed info views scrollbar.
- New version of class-dump.
- Fixed Open With popup in Get Info.
- Fixed CMD-click window title menu for Snow Leopard.
Path Finder for Snow Leopard will continue on with the version 5.5.x monicker, while Leopard versions of the software will be labeled 5.1.5 and higher.
The update is free to registered users of version 5.x and higher. The full version is priced at US$39.95.