SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of disclabel 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the CD and DVD label printing application offers improved support for direct to disc printing. Users can now fine-tune how close to the edge or center of a disc an image can be printed. It also includes several disc templates, LightScribe labeling, the ability to import information from iTunes, and more. disclabel 3.1 is available for download at the SmileOnMyMac Web site, and is priced at US$29.95. The update is free to current disclabel 3.0 users.
← Previous Article
equinux announced the immediate availability of APC Tracker 4.3 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Logitech acknowledged the rest of the computer-using community when it announced a left handed version of its MX610 cordless mouse…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT