SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of disclabel 3.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the CD and DVD label printing application offers improved support for direct to disc printing. Users can now fine-tune how close to the edge or center of a disc an image can be printed. It also includes several disc templates, LightScribe labeling, the ability to import information from iTunes, and more. disclabel 3.1 is available for download at the SmileOnMyMac Web site, and is priced at US$29.95. The update is free to current disclabel 3.0 users.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors