Pomcast.biz announced Monday the release of Disk Alarm, the company’s first Mac OS X commercial application. Disk Alarm monitors your Mac’s hard drive space and alerts you when you’re running low on space or when you hit a predetermined capacity.
- Alerts you when you have reach a certain amount of disk space
- Optionally alerts with a sound, very useful when you are away from the computer screen
- Runs as an agent app, close the settings window and it will still alert you
- Optionally stays in your menu bar for fast access mentioning the free space
- Check manually the space if you don’t want to have it automatically
- Added (optionally) to your login items so it’ll always run when the computer starts
- Ability to see set the checked space in percents instead of MB/GB
The app is available on the Mac App Store for US$3.99. It requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Disk Alarm Screenshot
(Click the image for a larger version)