dot software has released an update for Aquaruler, bringing it to version 4.2. Aquaruler is a utility designed for on-screen measuring. The update features several enhancements including an angle measuring tool and bug fixes. According to dot software:
dot software is pleased to announce the release of Aquaruler 4.2.
Aquaruler is very versatile and allows for precise measurement. Version 4.0 is completely rewritten from the ground up and has changed in all aspects from previous versions.
Whatis new in 4.2:
- Angle measuring tool
- wide and narrow Zoom views
- ability to copy the color underneath the mouse via a hot key with the Zoom tool
- Y Direction can be reversed (perfect for Cocoa programmers!)
- The box measuring tool can now show itis full coordinates rather than just width and height. Several coordinate options are available
- New pixels per inch options
- general bug fixes and enhancements
You can find more information about the Aquaruler update at the dot software Web site. Aquaruler 4.2 is available for US$11.00.