Social network Emojli released its iOS app Friday via the iTunes App Store. You may remember our previous coverage of Emojli when it first started accepting username reservations in July. If you have a reservation you can unlock it within the free app, or you can try to stake out a username as part of the signup process. So far Jeff hasn't responded to my friend request, so I haven't had a chance to play with the actual app yet, but as I said when I reserved my username, I thought Yo! was silly too, and look where they are today.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board