Social network Emojli released its iOS app Friday via the iTunes App Store. You may remember our previous coverage of Emojli when it first started accepting username reservations in July. If you have a reservation you can unlock it within the free app, or you can try to stake out a username as part of the signup process. So far Jeff hasn't responded to my friend request, so I haven't had a chance to play with the actual app yet, but as I said when I reserved my username, I thought Yo! was silly too, and look where they are today.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors