New Zealand software developer Freeridecoding announced the release of BurnAgain FS 1.3 on Thursday, the company's multisession CD/DVD burning utility for Mac OS X. The application allows users to repeatedly change the content of a data CD or DVD directly in the Finder.
Once burned, the discs are readable on all platforms while automatically preserving special Mac file attributes. The application supports CDR, CDRW, DVD RW and DVD-RW disks.
BurnAgain FS 1.3 boasts the following features:
- Change the content of a CD/DVD like using a hard disk.
- Burn multiple times without creating multiple volumes.
- Add additional content to a disk quickly.
- Change disk title at each burn.
- Platform independent format.
- Usable with CDR.
- Usable with CDRW, DVD RW, DVD-RW.
- Easily erase RW media.
BurnAgain FS 1.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run, is available with both English and German language support and retails from $22 and up depending on licensing.
A full demo allowing 20 trial burns is also available for download.