IK Multimedia announced Wednesday that AmpliTube for iPhone is now available. Announced in May, AmpliTube for iPhone turns your iPhone into a guitar amp, complete with pedals. When coupled with AmpliTube iRig, which was announced in May, guitarists and bassists can carry a virtual rig in their pocket.
Features of AmpliTube for iPhone:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-FX app
- Full rig made from 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 10 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
- Import and play along with songs and backing tracks with real time effects
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner/metronome
- Free, LE and Full versions available
- Free and LE versions expandable with a-la-carte downloadable gear
AmpliTube for iPhone is available in three levels:
- AmpliTube Free: 3 stompboxes, 1 amp+cabinet, 2 microphones
- AmpliTube LE: 5 stompboxes, 1 amplifier + cabinet, 2 microphones - $2.99/€2.39
- AmpliTube: 11 stompboxes, 5 amps + cabinets, 2 microphones - $19.99/€15.99
In the screenshot(s) below, you’ll find a variety of stomp boxes available with AmpliTube.