Apple turns 35 years old today. The company that started in a garage now employs almost 50,000 people and booked US$65 billion in revenue and $14 billion of profit during its previous fiscal year, with both of those numbers expected to hit even greater heights during Apple’s current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 25, 2011. Its stock price is currently hovering around $350 per share, and its market capitalization makes it one of the most valuable companies in the world. Happy birthday, Apple!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi