Apple turns 35 years old today. The company that started in a garage now employs almost 50,000 people and booked US$65 billion in revenue and $14 billion of profit during its previous fiscal year, with both of those numbers expected to hit even greater heights during Apple’s current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 25, 2011. Its stock price is currently hovering around $350 per share, and its market capitalization makes it one of the most valuable companies in the world. Happy birthday, Apple!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks