Apple turns 35 years old today. The company that started in a garage now employs almost 50,000 people and booked US$65 billion in revenue and $14 billion of profit during its previous fiscal year, with both of those numbers expected to hit even greater heights during Apple’s current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 25, 2011. Its stock price is currently hovering around $350 per share, and its market capitalization makes it one of the most valuable companies in the world. Happy birthday, Apple!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today