Apple turns 35 years old today. The company that started in a garage now employs almost 50,000 people and booked US$65 billion in revenue and $14 billion of profit during its previous fiscal year, with both of those numbers expected to hit even greater heights during Apple’s current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 25, 2011. Its stock price is currently hovering around $350 per share, and its market capitalization makes it one of the most valuable companies in the world. Happy birthday, Apple!
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend