Apple turns 35 years old today. The company that started in a garage now employs almost 50,000 people and booked US$65 billion in revenue and $14 billion of profit during its previous fiscal year, with both of those numbers expected to hit even greater heights during Apple’s current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 25, 2011. Its stock price is currently hovering around $350 per share, and its market capitalization makes it one of the most valuable companies in the world. Happy birthday, Apple!
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!