In honor of Independence Day -- a U.S. holiday -- The Mac Observer will not publish on July 3rd so we can get a head start on celebrating over the holiday weekend. We will return on Monday, July 6th, with our regularly-scheduled coverage of Apple, Mac, iPod and iPhone news.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program