Happy New Year from the staff of The Mac Observer! 2009 was full of surprises, and we're looking forward to more in 2010. Covering the world of Apple the Mac, and the iPhone and iPod wouldn't be possible without you, our readers, and we appreciate your support. Our editors are enjoying a well deserved day off, but we'll return on Monday, January 4th, 2010 for our regularly scheduled coverage in the lead-in to CES 2010 in Las Vegas.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors