Happy New Year from the staff of The Mac Observer! 2010 was full of surprises, and we’re looking forward to more in 2011. Covering the world of Apple and the Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad wouldn’t be possible without you, our readers, and we appreciate your support. Our editors are enjoying a well deserved day off, but we’ll return on Monday, January 3rd, 2011 for our regularly scheduled coverage in the lead-in to CES 2011 in Las Vegas.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed