Hyperbolic Software announced the release of Tidy Up! 2 on Tuesday, the latest version of the company's finder and disk tidying utility. Tidy Up! locates duplicate items using a wide range of criteria including owner application, time created or modified, name, label, extension and content. The update adds more than 40 new features.
Among the key improvements are:
- A new Basic Search mode with over 90 predefined search types
- EXIF information supported through new search criteria and Smart Basket criteria
- The ability to exclude any supported applications (iTunes, iPhoto, Aperture and Mail) from the search, allowing for identification of items not included in their databases
- Smart Basket capability to identify items belonging to a particular album, playlist or mailbox
- Moved and trashed items may now be replaced with an alias or symbolic link
- A new and improved interface, including additional information displayed when selecting a found item
- New user manual
Version 2 of Tidy Up! can be purchased for US$30 through the Hyperbolic Software site.
Tidy Up! 2 Screenshot