Casady & Greene, Inc. had released an update for iData Pro, bringing it to version 1.0.4. iData Pro is a digital Rolodex designed for storing and searching information. The update features expanded Palm connectivity, bug fixes, and other enhancements. According to Casady & Greene:
Casady & Greene, Inc. announces a new version release of iData Pro for Mac OS X!
iData Pro is the next generation of InfoGenie, QuickDex and Super QuickDex. Itis is an easy-to-use database for keeping track of just about any kind of information! Its lightning-fast search engine finds whole records of information or bits and pieces of information (including "And" boolean searches) in seconds!
New iData Pro for Mac OS X version 1.0.4 features:
- Palm connectivity for Palm OS compatible handheld devices such as Palm, Handspring, etc.
- The ability to import Mac OS X Mail mailboxes
- Improved Help Book and Online Help to be Jaguar compliant
- AppleScript support
- Improved performance when navigating datafiles
- Fixes requested by users for a number of minor issues, and more!
You can find more information about iData Pro update at the Casady & Greene Web site. iData 1.0.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$39.95.