Casady & Greene, Inc. had released an update for iData Pro, bringing it to version 1.0.5.. iData Pro is a digital Rolodex designed for storing and searching information. The update features MailSmith email support and other fixes and enhancements. According to Casady & Greene:
Casady & Greene, Inc. announces a new and improved iData Pro for Mac OS X! This new version 1.0.5 contains feature enhancements and fixes that take advantage of the great features of Mac OS X.
iData Pro is the next generation of InfoGenie, QuickDex and Super QuickDex. Itis is an easy-to-use database for keeping track of just about any kind of information! Its lightning-fast search engine finds whole records of information or bits and pieces of information (including "And" boolean searches) in seconds!
iData Pro version 1.0.5 for Mac OS X features:
- Added MailSmith e-mail import
- Added the ability to allow QuicKeys to insert text into any iData text field
- Added the compatibility for OS X Input Methods, including support for the soon the be released Spell Catcher Xis Interactive Checking and Expansions
- Added support for the OS X shortcut for Preferences (command + comma)
- Added support for long datafile names in the Datafiles Menu
- Numerous fixes to the iData Pro Conduit for Palm Connectivity
- Numerous other fixes and enhancements
You can find more information about iData Pro update at the Casady & Greene Web site. iData 1.0.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$39.95.