Five Speed announced the immediate availability of iGet 2.0 on Thursday. iGet is a tool for transferring files from Mac to Mac on a local network or through the Internet. It supports AppleScript, Automator and Spotlight, allowing for highly detailed searches on remote Macs. It also has improved SSH encryption connections, shows Finder labels and icons in search windows, and more. iGet 2.0 sells for US$49.95, and is a free upgrade to registered 1.x users. It is specially priced at $29.95 through October 31.
← Previous Article
Aperture, Apple's new professional photograph management and editing application, is a tool that complements Adobe Photoshop instead of competing with…
Next Article →
Extensis announced Portfolio 8, the latest version of its digital asset management system, at the PhotoPlus Expo on Thursday. The…
Recent News See All »
- San Francisco Protesters Stop Apple Shuttle, Demand an End to Evictions
- Proposed EU Law Could Force Apple to Change iPhone Charging Connector
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It