Five Speed announced the immediate availability of iGet 2.0 on Thursday. iGet is a tool for transferring files from Mac to Mac on a local network or through the Internet. It supports AppleScript, Automator and Spotlight, allowing for highly detailed searches on remote Macs. It also has improved SSH encryption connections, shows Finder labels and icons in search windows, and more. iGet 2.0 sells for US$49.95, and is a free upgrade to registered 1.x users. It is specially priced at $29.95 through October 31.
← Previous Article
Aperture, Apple's new professional photograph management and editing application, is a tool that complements Adobe Photoshop instead of competing with…
Next Article →
Extensis announced Portfolio 8, the latest version of its digital asset management system, at the PhotoPlus Expo on Thursday. The…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman