Five Speed announced the immediate availability of iGet 2.0 on Thursday. iGet is a tool for transferring files from Mac to Mac on a local network or through the Internet. It supports AppleScript, Automator and Spotlight, allowing for highly detailed searches on remote Macs. It also has improved SSH encryption connections, shows Finder labels and icons in search windows, and more. iGet 2.0 sells for US$49.95, and is a free upgrade to registered 1.x users. It is specially priced at $29.95 through October 31.
Recent News See All »
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees