Five Speed announced the immediate availability of iGet 2.0 on Thursday. iGet is a tool for transferring files from Mac to Mac on a local network or through the Internet. It supports AppleScript, Automator and Spotlight, allowing for highly detailed searches on remote Macs. It also has improved SSH encryption connections, shows Finder labels and icons in search windows, and more. iGet 2.0 sells for US$49.95, and is a free upgrade to registered 1.x users. It is specially priced at $29.95 through October 31.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board