MacSpeech has updated iListen to version 1.6.5. iListen is the companyis Mac-only voice recognition software, and the update brings some fairly significant improvements to the package, as well as bug fixes. Improvements to the software include:
- An increased in the total number of commands that can be in any one command set from 256 to 2,048.
- Individual commands to be disabled.
- iListen now displays the command set version number in the command list.
- A "completely revamped" Mac OS X Voice Launcher that now includes built-in support for all of the apps that ship with a new Mac, as well as some third party apps.
- Improvements to iListenis correction mode.
- New dictation commands.
The update is free to registered users of version 1.5.x and above. The full software is priced at US$99, and a bundle that includes a headset is priced at $149. You an find more information and download links for iListen at the companyis Web site.