QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of the iMac G5 Transceiver on Monday. The transceiver connects to an iMacis built-in Airport card, adding a powered external antenna that boosts the signal strength by up to ten times, extending the wireless network range, and improving network speed. It ships with a power supply, connector cables, mounting bracket, and sells for US$200.
Recent News See All »
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees