QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of the iMac G5 Transceiver on Monday. The transceiver connects to an iMacis built-in Airport card, adding a powered external antenna that boosts the signal strength by up to ten times, extending the wireless network range, and improving network speed. It ships with a power supply, connector cables, mounting bracket, and sells for US$200.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More