QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of the iMac G5 Transceiver on Monday. The transceiver connects to an iMacis built-in Airport card, adding a powered external antenna that boosts the signal strength by up to ten times, extending the wireless network range, and improving network speed. It ships with a power supply, connector cables, mounting bracket, and sells for US$200.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That