QuickerTek announced the immediate availability of the iMac G5 Transceiver on Monday. The transceiver connects to an iMacis built-in Airport card, adding a powered external antenna that boosts the signal strength by up to ten times, extending the wireless network range, and improving network speed. It ships with a power supply, connector cables, mounting bracket, and sells for US$200.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay