Trans International announced the immediate availability of 2GB and 3GB RAM upgrade kits for Appleis Intel Core 2 Duo-based iMacs on Monday. The 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM memory chips are compatible with the 1.83GHz, 2.0GHz, and 2.16GHz iMacs, and comply with Appleis electrical and mechanical guidelines. The 2GB RAM upgrade kits are priced at US$249, and the 3GB kits are $789. They are available at the Trans International Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans