Trans International announced the immediate availability of 2GB and 3GB RAM upgrade kits for Appleis Intel Core 2 Duo-based iMacs on Monday. The 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM memory chips are compatible with the 1.83GHz, 2.0GHz, and 2.16GHz iMacs, and comply with Appleis electrical and mechanical guidelines. The 2GB RAM upgrade kits are priced at US$249, and the 3GB kits are $789. They are available at the Trans International Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi