Trans International announced the immediate availability of 2GB and 3GB RAM upgrade kits for Appleis Intel Core 2 Duo-based iMacs on Monday. The 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM memory chips are compatible with the 1.83GHz, 2.0GHz, and 2.16GHz iMacs, and comply with Appleis electrical and mechanical guidelines. The 2GB RAM upgrade kits are priced at US$249, and the 3GB kits are $789. They are available at the Trans International Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed