Trans International announced the immediate availability of 2GB and 3GB RAM upgrade kits for Appleis Intel Core 2 Duo-based iMacs on Monday. The 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM memory chips are compatible with the 1.83GHz, 2.0GHz, and 2.16GHz iMacs, and comply with Appleis electrical and mechanical guidelines. The 2GB RAM upgrade kits are priced at US$249, and the 3GB kits are $789. They are available at the Trans International Web site.
← Previous Article
David Morgenstern offered an interesting contrast on the PC industry Friday, saying that while growing complaints about MacBook heat and…
Next Article →
Adobe announced on Monday that the Acrobat 8 product line will be available in November.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album