Bruno Blondeau has released an update for iOrganize, bringing it to version 5.1. iOrganize is an OS X notepad designed for storing small bits of info on the fly. The update features expanded drag-and-drop support and bug fixes. According to Bruno Blondeau:
iOrganize 5.1, a bug fix release of the popular organization tool for MacOS X, has just been released.
iOrganize is the perfect application to store all the notes, ideas, text extracts, Web links... you find while working daily, but without knowing exactly what to do with them. Thanks to a clean and familiar user interface, iOrganize lets you quickly and easily store what you want, while featuring a lot of special features for advanced users.
- Text can now be highlighted with 7 differents colors (new menu commands: highlight selected text, remove highlight, highlight color)
- Favorites can now be reordered by drag&drop
- New favorites can now be created by drag&dropping notes in the Favorites drawer
- New preference option for the Favorites drawer position at startup
- New preference option for the Favorites drawer default side
- Fixes to the help file (removed frames)
- New shortcut (cmd-R) and menu command to rename notes
You can find more information about the latest iOrganize update at the iOrganize X Web site. iOrganize 5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.