Bruno Blondeau has released an update for iOrganize, bringing it to version 5.5. iOrganize is an OS X notepad designed for storing small bits of info on the fly. The update features double-click options and new commands. According to Bruno Blondeau:
iOrganize 5.5, a new version of the popular organization tool for MacOS X, has just been released.
iOrganize is the perfect application to store all the notes, ideas, text extracts, Web links... you find while working daily, but without knowing exactly what to do with them. Thanks to a clean and familiar user interface, iOrganize lets you quickly and easily store what you want, while featuring a lot of special features for advanced users.
- New "Insert link" command
- Embedded files are now double-clickable
- Stored pictures are now double-clickable, so you can see them in Preview to easily copy them in other applications
- Fixed "Find" toolbar icon
- New "Duplicate Note" command
- Improvements to the Preferences panel
- New "move in" command (available in the contextual menu) to quickly move a text extract
You can find more information about the latest iOrganize update at the iOrganize X Web site. iOrganize 5.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.