Bruno Blondeau has released an update for iOrganize, bringing it to version 5.5.1. iOrganize is an OS X notepad designed for storing small bits of info on the fly. The update features automated image scalling and improved file management. According to Bruno Blondeau:
iOrganize 5.5.1, a new version of the popular organization tool for MacOS X, has just been released.
iOrganize is the perfect application to store all the notes, ideas, text extracts, Web links... you find while working daily, but without knowing exactly what to do with them. Thanks to a clean and familiar user interface, iOrganize lets you quickly and easily store what you want, while featuring a lot of special features for advanced users.
WHATiS NEW 5.5.1:
- Images are automatically scalled when they donit fit in the window
- File/Image Attachments are better handled
- Option-dragging a document file in a note now includes the file as an attachment
- Date format options for the "paste date/time" command (preferences)
- Backup folder is now managed better if you open one of the backup files from this folder
- Backup files are now generated when quitting
- Fixed issue with drag&drop from a window to another
You can find more information about the latest iOrganize update at the iOrganize X Web site. iOrganize 5.5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.