Bruno Blondeau has released an update for iOrganize, bringing it to version 5.3. iOrganize is an OS X notepad designed for storing small bits of info on the fly. The update features several enhancements including new preferences and search improvements. According to Bruno Blondeau:
iOrganize 5.3, a new version of the popular organization tool for MacOS X, has just been released.
iOrganize is the perfect application to store all the notes, ideas, text extracts, Web links... you find while working daily, but without knowing exactly what to do with them. Thanks to a clean and familiar user interface, iOrganize lets you quickly and easily store what you want, while featuring a lot of special features for advanced users.
- Search improvements
- New command to create a new note from the content of a Web site (MacOS X 10.3 or + recommanded for this feature)
- New "Print Note Titles" menu command, which generates a list containing all the note titles from the category
- New preference option to remember notepads which were opened before quitting
- New preference option to choose whether dragged&dropped PDF files should be pasted or linked
- New "Bigger"/"Smaller" commands in Font menu
- New keyboard shortcuts for commands in Text menu
- New "Print Category" toolbar shortcut available
- Fixed bug which prevented the user from pasting pictures after creating a new note
- Service menu : "New iOrganize note" function now supports styled text and pastes in the front window
You can find more information about the latest iOrganize update at the iOrganize X Web site. iOrganize 5.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.