Bruno Blondeau has released an update for iOrganize, bringing it to version 5.2. iOrganize is an OS X notepad designed for storing small bits of info on the fly. The update features Panther support and speed enhancements. According to Bruno Blondeau:
iOrganize 5.2, a new version of the popular organization tool for MacOS X, has just been released.
iOrganize is the perfect application to store all the notes, ideas, text extracts, Web links... you find while working daily, but without knowing exactly what to do with them. Thanks to a clean and familiar user interface, iOrganize lets you quickly and easily store what you want, while featuring a lot of special features for advanced users.
- Optimized for Panther/MacOS X 10.3
- iOrganize supports clickable URLs with MacOS X 10.3
- New notes created using the dock menu commands are now keeping style
- Speed enhancements
- New "Clear formatting" menu command
- image clipping drag&dropped in iOrganize are now properly included in the current note
- fixed bug which caused printed text to be centered on the page
- default alignment of new notes is now set to "left"
- fixed bug in the favorites table where a note was still selected even if it wasnit the one currently edited
You can find more information about the latest iOrganize update at the iOrganize X Web site. iOrganize 5.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.