crispSofties has released an update for iPod2iTunes, bringing it to version 1.5. iPos2iTunes is an MP3 utility designed for transferring tracks and playlists from iTunes to and iPod without the duplication of titles. The update features an improved user interface and iTunes 3.0 support. According to crispSofties
crispSofties has released iPod2iTunes 1.5.
Within iTunes or the Finder it is not possible to transfer tracks or playlists from your iPod to your Mac(s). iPod2iTunes (i2i) is the only utility which allows you not only to copy but to synchronize tracks + playlists from your iPod(s) to your Mac(s).
The synchronization ensures that you donit produce duplicate MP3 files on your disk as it is easily the case if you just copy files from the iPod via other methods.
New in iPod2iTunes 1.5:
- Many detail improvements in the user interface. The old interface was misleading, especially some messages in the status playlist. Its now cleaner and clear
- Support for iTunes 3.0
- Support for iPod firmware 1.2
- Better performance (about 20%). There are still some ideas left to gain performance..
- Duplicate tracks on the iPod are filtered before they go into the "iPod Tracks" playlist
- AppleScript 1.8.3 Update is required now. It is available via Software Update
- Many other small fixes and improvements
You can find more information about the iPod2iTunes update at the crispSofties Web site. iPod2iTunes updates to1.5 are available for what ever price you choose, while the full version is available as "Pay-what-you-like-ware" starting from US$15.00-$30.00.