Inventive, Inc. has released an update for iScooper, bringing it to version 1.1. iScooper is a Web utility designed for automatic picture downloading. The update features performance enhancements including item reloading and bug fixes. According to Inventive:
Inventive, Inc. announces the release of iScooper 1.1, an automatic media downloading application for Mac OS X.
iScooper enables users to automatically download and browse batches of pictures much faster and much more conveniently than they can with conventional Web browsers. iScooper is designed to work with Web pages that contain many links to pictures--for example, a celebrity Web page that contains several links to photos of the celebrity.
Whatis new in version 1.1:
- added ability to reload downloaded items
- any duplicate pictures in a picture set are automatically ignored now
- fixed a bug that would occur when trying to scoop password protected Web pages
- the contents of the address area now changes to reflect the selection in the picture list
- provided additional options for mouse button during slideshows
- "http://" will now automatically be added to addresses in the address area if itis missing
- fixed a bug that sometimes occurred when users were trying to purchase iScooper
- various minor bug fixes and enhancements
You can find more information about the iScooper update at the Inventive, Inc. Web site. iScooper 1.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.