Xochi Media Inc., has released an update for iSceensaver Designer, bringing it to 3.2. iScreensaver Designer is a customizable screensaver editor designed to convert Quicktime compatible movies into self-contained screensavers. The update features Panther support and bug fixes. According to Xochi Media:
Multimedia software producer Xochi Media Inc announces the release of iScreensaver Designer version 3.2, still the worldis only cross-platform screensaver editor.
First released in 1998, this incremental release in the iScreensaver series adds new license options, new features, ease of use improvements and bug fixes. iScreensaver has enough power for professional and corporate use, while its quick-start wizard and visual editor make it simple enough for personal use.
3.1 - Whatis New:
- Editor and screen savers now compatible with Panther and other third-party screen-saver utilities
- Easier registration from within Wizard
- Screensavers can be run in sub-directory of C:\WINDOWS for use on Active-Directory systems
- Screensavers reliably wake up when mouse is clicked in all circumstances
- Memory calculations work on systems with more than 1GB of RAM
- Crashes upon start in Panther due to Help Window fixed
- Windows Builds no longer corrupted if wrong size icon file used
- Edit Movie now properly displays stretch mode in all circumstances
You can find more information about the iScreensaver update at the Xochi Media, Inc. Web site. iScreensaver 3.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$195.00.